The Bigger Picture Project may not have been around for a long time, but we have already jumped right in!
Here is just a snap shot of some of the things God has been doing through The BPP:
- Several struggling moms in Marietta, GA have been given baby items by some other local moms.
- An Atlanta family that lost everything in an apartment fire was given clothes, school uniforms, towels, and kitchen items. All of these things were given by some young women in a Bible study, a mom of three, and several other kind people.
- A group of newly wed couples served lunch at The Loaves & Fishes Kitchen located at MUST Ministries.
- New and used books were collected for a struggling family with 6 kids, that did not have any of their own.
- Bikes were given by a couple that no longer used them to another couple that had no transportation and were walking an hour and a half to work.