The BPP Network is a group of people committed to living in God’s bigger picture.
Being a part of the BPP Network includes:
- Making a commitment to God, yourself, and the rest of the BPP Network that you will live your life in the bigger picture – focused on loving others and serving others the way that God has called you to.
- Receiving regular encouragement from The Bigger Picture Project, as well as others in the BPP Network.
- Being held accountable to make serving a part of your normal life, whether it is locally or globally.
- Keeping us updated on how you have lived in the bigger picture. Send an email to email@example.com (The BPP Founder & President) letting us know how you are serving, connecting, giving, loving, etc. This will help us know how the BPP Network is making a difference in the world, as well as help others see what living in the bigger picture can look like!
- Posting on social media the ways you are living in the bigger picture and using the hashtags #liveinthebiggerpicture #bppnetwork